Sunday, April 04, 2010

Crisis!

"What crisis?" ~ Leo

Okay, maybe that's a bit dramatic. As I went to run a nozzle check on my printer, I discovered I was low on one of the inks, so couldn't do the necessary cleaning. Time to order ink - only to find out that all my usual suppliers are out of Light Cyan for the 4800, both sizes! Using an Epson 4800 as a reference photo printer is kind of overkill, but it keeps the printer going - the nozzles tend to get clogged when it's not used regularly. I have a colour laser, so I guess until I track down some Light Cyan I'll have to use that! Not near the quality as those off the 4800, but what can you do?

In the meantime...I'm exploring U.S. suppliers. I think their prices might even be cheap enough to cover what I'll get nailed with for shipping, taxes and duty! Now, how long will it take them to get here, I wonder?

On a more important note, Happy Easter to those who celebrate - "Death has been swallowed up in victory." 1 Cor. 15:54.

You can see the latest painting in my Thirty Horses Thirty Days, here.

No comments: