Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Wear and Tear


I didn't think I was going to make that 40K NaNo target last night, but the pep talk over there noted it was "before bedtime" not midnight...so I made the push. Of course now I'm trying to keep a cold at bay. I'm hoping it remains a "psuedo-cold" - just a sore throat, aches and chills. That's plenty to deal with, thanks! I've written a bit today, so the 50K is in sight. We just won't mention that it's really pathetic writing!

I decided to revisit Gladys today at the easel. The photo I worked from was taken in the same shoot as the one I used for Monster the other day. Gladzilla and Monster; a match made in heaven! This one is 5 x 7 oil on Raymar triple-primed cotton canvas panel. I'm kind of getting the hang of this surface. Once again I used the limited palette.

Hopefully I'll get to bed at a decent hour tonight!

No comments: