Monday, November 24, 2008

The Homestretch


Well, I'm within the last week of this project. I've fallen behind on my wordcount for Nano, and I'm not sure I'm going to be able to meet the hoped-for target of 40K before bed - I have 3K to go! Tonight's painting was done pretty quick as a result. It's another foal, a Warmblood this time, bred by a friend. Her name is Phoebe, and she was sold as a weanling. I took a lot of photos of her and her mom to help advertise her. What an impressive-looking filly she was! I would love to see her now - if I'm calculating right, she would be a three-year old now! I'm sure she's huge!

This is 5 x 7 oil on Raymar again, using a limited palette. Short and sweet tonight! Off to try and cram in some words!

2 comments:

April Jarocka said...

Just want to say well done on all the beautiful paintings you've managed to achieve. They are just amazing. Hope it's a good week...all the best
April

Unknown said...

Linda, You've most definately got the speed thing to work WELL!