Sunday, November 16, 2008

Just In Case!


Well, this is officially a pre-post! I was a little worried when a couple of hours ago, our internet dropped out again. It's back, apparently, but I'm going to start this post though I'm still working on today's painting. So stay tuned! If things fall apart on me again, I've at least checked in. I don't yet know if Friday's fiasco has already eliminated me from NaBloPoMo or not.

I'll be back!

8:26pm So, here I am! Today I painted Ginger Brew, Canadian Oaks winner and likely winner of the Sovereign Award for three-year old filly in Canada this year. This is 6 x 8 oil on Raymar panel, again with the limited palette. I felt like I fiddled with this one forever! I did feel a bit better about working with the Raymar surface than I have in the past. This is their triple-primed cotton canvas.

I have some writing to catch up on, so after I clean my brushes, that will be my next task. The net target is 30,000 by Wednesday night, so I'd better get a move on!

No comments: