Sunday, November 23, 2008

Don't Mess with the Monster!


A day later than planned, here is my horses being bad painting, as promised! Miss Monster, muse extraordinaire, in all her grumpy glory! This was a lot of fun to paint - it's fun to portray all that attitude. It's a shame she didn't make it to the races, because she sure looks the part, don't you think? This one is 5 x 7 oil on Raymar cotton canvas panel using the limited palette. I find it interesting, after being all excited about brushstrokes the other day, that the last couple I seem to have fallen back blending! Oh well. I order to really capture that expression, it's just what I needed to do!

Now, it's off to make some brownies and get ready to park myself in front of the TV for the two-hour movie of 24, Redemption...it's going to have to tie us over until January, so it better be good! And yes, the other day, wasn't I saying something about TV not being important? Hmmmmm.....can I claim artistic license for that?

No comments: