Wednesday, January 02, 2008

First Painting of 2008


Well, but for a few tweaks, I think I finished my second entry for this year's Art Show at the Dog Show. I had a lot of fun with this. It's simple, but I think it works! Felt good to start the year off right, too.

All the horses had a very happy birthday yesterday, from the new yearlings (!!) to the crabby mares! Twine is the oldest in the barn at nine, with Monster and Clever coming in next at eight. My Monster is eight! Where has the time gone?

We've been hit with a cold snap here in Southern Ontario -- my ears are still burning. Forecast for next week has temps in the mid-teens though! What's that? I'm not a big fan of the cold, but it's January, and I'd rather have snow than MUD! We'll see if they're right or not!

Happy New Year!


(ACEO coloured pencil of Javamonster as a baby)

No comments: