Saturday, April 17, 2010

Feeling Cramped!


I think it's official - I've been painting too small, for too long! This week it's been a challenge to put out the daily paintings for my Thirty Horse, Thirty Days, and first line of defence is to do smaller paintings because there's less surface area. Problem is, after too many in a row, I start to feel like I need to run away screaming and waving my arms! I have also become, would you believe, a little tired of horse heads. There might be another chestnut filly explosion coming on - though I promise she will have a head, if that's the direction I go!

I was hoping to decide tonight what tomorrow's painting will be, but I think it's best to leave it for now. My head needs a rest!

2 comments:

Reflections From Life Art Blog said...

Linda, you're doing a great job on this series! Nice variety too. Keep up the good work! :D

Nancy

Linda Shantz said...

Thanks Nancy - seems I need the encouragement right now! :-)