Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Little Bit More...


I'm still working away at the Somebeachsomewhere painting. I'm pushing to get to a certain point right now, and then it will have to spend a day out of my sight so that I can attempt a fresh look and get those final touches done...all in the next week! I'm gradually working up the detail, and the paint coverage. I don't know if I posted the specs on this, but it's 18 x 14 oil on Raphael linen panel. It's kind of fun just showing a little bit like this..the part you don't see is fairly complete, so I'm holding out on you!

Back to work!

4 comments:

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

It's looking good....always stressful when theres a time scale but I sometimes find that's when you do your best work. Think I might have an idea what your hiding...smile, looking forward too seeing it finished.

April Jarocka said...

Your horses are beautiful...God, I want one!!!!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Hi Linda Sea the Stars is continuing his winning streak and won the Juddmonte today at York....pretty awesome. Managed to find a video of the last race he won the Eclipse...enjoy...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7Ur9CVtQOA
Will take me as long again to find one of today's lol

Linda Shantz said...

Thanks Elizabeth! Now that I have the painting done, I hope the link is still there for the race!