Friday, February 13, 2009

Daily Dose of Foal


Not the prettiest of days for baby's first time out, but at least the sun came out. I know, after all the whining, it may come as a surprise, but I miss the snow! I'd much rather have baby running around in the snow than the half-frozen mess out there. He wasn't out for long; as he gets older he'll get more time out there. And don't hate me for saying this, but hopefully we'll get some snow to cover up the ground!


I'm going to try and get in some painting now. For the rest of the horses, other than being a little muddy, it's a beautiful afternoon and maybe they can stay out a little bit longer to make up for being cooped up most of yesterday!

2 comments:

April Jarocka said...

Hi Linda. I've nominated you for an award! Pick it up at my painting blog apriljarocka.blogspot.com
Enjoy!

Linda Shantz said...

Thank you, April! I'll follow up on that soon!