Saturday, August 30, 2008

"The Canadian Thoroughbred in Fine Art" ~ A New Blog

Just wanted to take a moment and announce the launch of my new blog, The Canadian Thoroughbred in Fine Art. This blog is going to be dedicated to celebrating Canada's Thoroughbreds, and a portion of all sales resulting from the blog (both artwork and photography) will be donated to LongRun Thoroughbred Retirement to further their cause. I hope you'll take a look!

This weekend is a busy one at Woodbine. It's sales time, so the select yearlings have shipped in and will start showing today, with the CTHS select session taking place Tuesday at 3:00pm. There's lots of good racing going on this weekend as well. I'll be making an appearance with the camera at some point, so I'm sure I'll have some photos to post.

No comments: