Friday, February 01, 2008

A Quick Plug ~ New CAG Show Online!


Just a quick post to pass on the news that the latest Canine Art Guild show is now online!

I'm embarrassed to say that I didn't get my act together enough to send entries, which is especially pathetic as the theme for the show is "Black and White"!! I could have a black and white show all my own...I'm surrounded by the "original" Black and Whites (just one of the many names my beloved Border Collies go by, even though they do come in other colours!).


Well, in appreciation of that show I'll illustrate this post with a couple of my own that could have fit the bill. Be sure to take a look, and make your vote for the People's Choice award!

1 comment:

Margaret E. Dent said...

dear Linda,

Thank you so much for your comment on my blog. It spurred me to go and check yours out as well as others from EAG. There has been a lot of beautiful work done and I sort of miss it all because I'm so busy with other stuff. Your blacks and whites are gorgeous. That last painting is beyond excellent. There is so much feeling and emotion in his eyes. I sure hope I can paint dogs like this someday.

Margaret