Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Christmas is Coming!


Ugh, did I really just say that? Anyway, my reason for doing so is that I've been working on a number of Christmas card orders this last while, and as a result I've posted a page on my site with the designs I have available. These cards are blank so you can write your own greeting, or if Christmas isn't your thing and you just use this time of year to catch up with your friends, they still do the trick. I know today we put pen to paper less and less, but I still think it's nice to get something other than bills in the mail! For more info just email me!

Today in Southern Ontario, it's cold and rainy. So far I'll take that over snow. The ponies are all in, nice and warm. Great for them, more work for me! :-D Ah well...so it goes!

No comments: