Thursday, June 14, 2007

Keenland Visit and More Work!


Well, a visit to Lexington wouldn't be complete without heading to Keenland one morning. The weather has been perfect, though hot here this week. Keenland is a great track to take photos in the morning because of where it lays with the morning light, and it's also one of the prettiest tracks, if not the prettiest, in North America, even with the recent Polytrack installation.


Today at the workshop I continued to work on my painting of Too Clever and the filly. I won't finish it before the end of the week, so I hope I can carry things over once I'm back into the routine at home. This is just an 8x10 canvas. I spent most of today working on the mare, and playing with the background. Hopefully tomorrow the filly will get some attention! Once again the photo is bad, so please forgive the quality (or lack thereof!)

No comments: