Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Round, Round We Go...

January first.  I think I've been here before;  it feels somewhat famliar.  ;-) I have to admit, I'm not one of those who gets all reflective and sentimental at New Year's anymore.  Time goes by so fast, and I am guilty of letting one year run into another, much the way one day runs into another.  When you work seven days a week, pretty much all year, it can be hard to slow down enough to separate things!

This was not the kindest of years, to many people I know.  While I'm also not one of those who expects every day to be unicorns and rainbows, I do think we aren't dealt more than we can handle, so I hope that means 2014 will balance things out.  In my world, there will be fewer horses in the barn, which better mean more painting, or else I'm going to have to face getting a job in the real world!  Driving into Toronto a couple of mornings in the last few months should have been enough to stress the importance of avoiding that!

So here we go...on to 2014! 



No comments: