Sunday, September 16, 2012

The Changing of the Widgets

Freddie, all decked out in his new halter


It's that time of year....

Normally I send the yearlings to the training centre to start their education sometime in August, but this year, due to circumstances, it was just this past Wednesday that Sheldon, Stevie and Freddie left.  The next day I weaned Brigitte and Zippy - so it was a rather stressful few days!  Brigitte and Zippy are adjusting, so it's relatively peaceful around here at the moment.



I had work at the CTHS yearling sales again this year - the paintings of Hugo were a big hit, and sales were reasonable, though the yealing sales themselves were less than encouraging in the light of what's going on with Ontario racing right now.  Next up is the Milton and area Studio Tour, on September 29 and 30, so I will be busy preparing for that!  Anyone who would like a brochure, I can either email you a PDF or send one via snail.  Hope to see you out!



No comments: