Monday, May 30, 2011

LIfe On the Edge!


With June right around the corner, I'm aware, once again, that I haven't posted in some time! As always, there is a lot going on behind the scenes. I'm hoping I did what will be the last trip to the breeding shed yesterday - right now I'm in that cycle of check, breed, check, check - breed or check, with five mares. One has made it successfully beyond 45 days, so we won't need to check her for a while! On the art side, I've been working out details for various shows, trying to figure out which ones to enter. I have proofs for a couple of new Limited Edition giclées, so I'll be able to announce details on them soon.

Above is my most recent painting, which I decided needed to be called, "Life On the Edge." This is 5 x 7 oil on Raymar, and it features Billy. Billy is somewhat of a celebrity, with his own Facebook page. He's the companion of Leslie Becker, an artist friend from BC. I hope you'll take a moment to check out her work, and, of course, visit Billy's page and hit the 'like' button!

No comments: