Tuesday, October 20, 2009

School Days!


Today I took a drive to Pine Valley Training Centre to pay a visit to our boy Billy. The weather has kindly warmed up for us, and the trees are brilliant right now - and you can't much beat the landscape up in King, so it meant for a pleasant drive. Billy even came right over to the fence to say hi when I got there - and I even remembered to take him his favourite treats, so we were both happy!


Billy obviously likes having a job to do, because he's being a star. Soon he'll get a holiday for a few months before starting back up in the new year. Needless to say, I snapped a few pics while I was there. He looks like he's going through another growth spurt, so he's a little all over the place right now!


Pine Valley is operated by Paul and Gemini Caine - apparently a website is in the works! I also got to meet Gemini's pony, the very handsome James. :-) Doesn't this look like a face that needs to be painted?

No comments: