Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Recall!


While this doesn't take away from my feelings about the painting I posted yesterday, I found out today that in fact, that is not the work accepted for the Royal Showcase! So, hope you enjoyed the story, and the painting, but don't go looking for Promises Promises if you make it to the Royal this year! I won't get into the reasons for this...suffice to say it involved communication issues!

The piece that will be down at the Royal Fine Art Showcase is Adjustments, a pencil drawing, pictured above. I'll admit it fits the criteria for the show to a 'T.' The important part is, I will still have work there!

There is more Royal-related news to follow...but I'm going to keep you waiting for that.

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

Another lovely piece of artwork, too! Very nice *nods* and congratulations!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Great work as always....congrats in being juried in :)

Kim Ratigan said...

Don't sweat the 'recall' Linda, ANY piece of your art would fit in just fine down at the Royal :-)

Many congratulations!

Linda Shantz said...

Thanks everyone!

I remember doing the Royal with you, years ago Kim! Early days, haha...