Sunday, June 01, 2008

When You're On A Roll...


Okay, so it took till 8pm tonight before I laid out some paint and picked up the brushes, what can I say. Once I got going though, I made some progress on the infamous panel. I've started with the colour. This is all wet in wet, so very loose...and in some places mud! I was laying down paint a little more thickly than I normally would, so I'm curious to see how long it takes to dry. Fortunately there's very little white in tonight's work, so that won't be a factor!

There are some areas that I could work on yet, but right now I'm thinking it's safest to let it dry first, lest I really mess things up! As we all know, I have plenty of other stuff to work on in the meantime!

There are some new panels up on the Mural Mosaic site now - be sure to check it out! Remember, the name of this project is Le Cadeau du Cheval ~ The Horse Gift.

Happy trails! (It must be time for bed!)

No comments: