Saturday, March 03, 2007

So I Know You Want to See Her!


Okay, aren't we overdue for some baby pics here? I know I've committed myself to finish the paintings I have in progress before delving into any of this little girl, but that doesn't mean I can't show off some pics of her. She's three weeks old today! These first two were taken her first day out, two days old. The others at different times in the past week.
Tony and Diane are calling her Peaker, and she gets a series of variations from me! Amazing how often "peek" comes into one's conversation. I'm always taking a "quick peek" or I'll "sneak a peak"! Miss Peaks, Peaksie...but often it's just "Baby!!" That never fails to turn her head and often gets a cute little rumble from her throat!

So now for some photos! Take a "peak"!

Racehorse!


Wheeeeee!

All that hard work! Time for a nap!!

No comments: